AST adjustable droplinks
The base of the AST adjustable droplinks are made out of the same high grade aluminum as our topmounts and camber plates. The knuckles are thoroughly tested and used under high stress at the streets and 24h races around the world.
The drop link connects one end of the anti-roll bar to the rest of the suspension. The car will drive all right without one, but it will roll a lot more when cornering, to the point where it is possible to lose control if going too fast.
- 2 Pieces
- Connects one end of the anti-roll bar to the rest of the suspension
- Premium quality, high-performance suspension parts
- Will help you build a suspension with unique capabilities
- Used by performance enthusiasts and race teams around the world
- Race-proven technology for better suspension geometry
- Improved heavy lateral and braking loads
- Guaranteed to increase your ride's handling, stability, and control
- Made exceptionally strong to go the distance and bring you to the winner's lane
- Suitable for almost any use or application on and off the race track
- Hand-built in Holland
- AUDI A3/TT (8PX / 8J) Includes TT-RS (REQUIRED with use of AST5100/5200/5300 Series Suspension Systems)
- FRONT ARB (AST Rear Drop Links unavailable)
- Part No. DLA-VW1-S
Have a question regarding this item? Please use our Contact Us form or call (707) 938-5664 for Customer Service.