The TTX 22 M Universal aftermarket shock absorber is designed to handle the most challenging World Cup Downhill tracks while still providing pedal efficiency for the flat and uphill sections. The twin tube design allows the gas pressure to always backup the low-pressure side of the piston to keep pressure at a controlled level. This ensures consistent damping performance on all types of terrain and improves damping response to give outstanding control of the bike and tire movements.
Low and high speed compression and rebound damping are externally adjustable. Spherical bearings is offered as an option on widths up to 22 mm, reducing friction on the shock during side loads to improve small bump sensitivity. Shocks with stroke of 2.5” and less feature the stability mode. 3rd position on high speed adjuster increase compression damping to reduce suspension movements during less technical climbs.
We have developed new springs for the TTX 22 M Universal and decreased the weight by 25-30%
- TTX Technology
- Specifically designed for the Enduro/gravity segment
- Shock length/stroke: 210mm x 50 mm
- Nitrogen pressurized bladder reservoir system
- Weights from 423 grams to 454 grams including ball joint
- Spring weight has been reduced
- Easy to set up with enough adjustment range to suit different riding conditions
- External, 3 level high-speed compression adjustment
- External, 16 click low-speed compression adjustment rebound damping adjustment
- External, 7 click rebound adjustment
SKU: MTBM 1892
** SPRINGS & MOUNTING HARDWARE SOLD SEPARATELY **
Have a question regarding this item? Please use our Contact Us form or call (707) 938-5664 for Customer Service.