AST 4100 Series SPORTLINE - Honda Civic (M-Engines) 4100 Series SPORTLINE shock absorbers utilize high performance non-inverted monotube technology to give your car a better performance than the standard twin tube design. With the 4100 Series suspension you can adjust rebound with one knob. The adjust platform allows you to adjust the ride height of your car. AST suspension shock bodies are specially designed to keep maximum stroke, even with a lower ride height. How a Monotube design works? Monotube design essential for performance, The oil and nitrogen are separated by a floating piston, and allows the use of a larger piston, increasing the damper performance and sensitivity felt by the driver, all this added together produces more grip, gives more control and driver feedback from your vehicle. What is a rebound adjustment? Rebound controls the rate of extension of your shock absorber, By changing the rebound you can directly change the characteristics of the vehicle. Floating piston design with high pressure nitrogen means no cavitation around the piston.
- 22/14mm diameter shaft struts.
- Steel cylinder Body Shocks, non-inverted
- Rebound adjustable (Singles).
- Low friction seal.
- Adjuster knobs permanently mounted on the dampers.
- Rubber bushings for eye shock mounts.
- Optional spherical top mounts.
- Optional DLC Coated shafts.
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive).
- Optional custom valving.
Honda Civic (M-Engines)
- 1995-2000: 1.4 (MA8)
- 1994-2000: 1.6 (MB1) / 1.6 Vtec (MB1)
- 1997-2000: 1.4 16V (MB2) / 1.5 16V (MB3) / 1.6 16V (MB4) / 1.8 16V (MB6)
- 1998-2000: 1.4 16V (MB8) / 1.5 16V (MB9) / 1.6 16V (MC1) / 1.8 16V (MC2)
Have a question regarding this item? Please use our Contact Us form or call (707) 938-5664 for Customer Service.