A fork for that lives for big mountain riding, there are no boundaries any more. Implementing TTX technology in the front fork, featuring a twin tube design, enabling parallel and separated oil flow to ensure optimal pressure at all times. Controlling the pressure levels ensures initial smoothness and staying high in travel with maintained bump absorption, traction and stability. Low and high speed compression are externally adjustable and fully independent. 7 different coil rates ensure you always have the correct spring rate combined with a unique forged unicrown for high stiffness and the highest tire control with less chassis flex.
- TTX Techology
- 29er Coil
- 51mm offset
- Boost 15 x 110mm axle
- One piece crown and steerer
- Coil spring system
- 22mm piston
- Revised 15 click rebound, low speed comp, 5 click high speed comp with pedal mode
- Axle to crown is 568 mm @ 160 mm, 558mm @150, 548mm @140
- Coil is 2380g with full steerer and heaviest rate spring
- 35-65lbs Springs in 7 rates with 5lbs increments
Have a question regarding this item? Please use our Contact Us form or call (707) 938-5664 for Customer Service.