PSi now has an 'off the shelf' Double adjustable version Koni damper for the 64-70 Ford Mustang. Previously only available as a custom build, we now have these kits on hand ready to ship. This is a great option for a customer looking for a fully adjustable damper, with both compression and rebound adjustments able to be made with the dampers fitted to the vehicle. Dampers are painted in proper Koni orange with wet-set 'wing crest' decals (concours level appearance). This damper kit is an excellent upgrade choice for a classic iconic car!
- Double adjustable (separate external adjustments for both compression and rebound)
- Expanded Rebound range over 'off the shelf' product
- Increased compression force in the rear
- Externally adjustable Rebound adjuster accessible without removing damper from the vehicle
- Front Rebound uses a sweep style 'window' in the eyelet, Rear Rebound uses a tang adjuster at the top of the damper (adjustment tool provided)
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Fits 64-70 models
- Optional sperical bearing upgrade for front dampers (additional cost applies)
Have a question regarding this item? Please use our Contact Us form or call (707) 938-5664 for Customer Service.