Ohlins 911 single adjustable replacement front strut insert and rear damper kit. Finally, an Ohlins suspension is available for older 911 chassis! The front damper is available in both non-adjustable, single and double adjustable versions. Both non-adjustable and adjustable version are based on a 40 mm OD cylinder tube which fit into the original Porsche McPherson strut casing. The (NA) piston shaft is 12 mm and has a balanced setting developed for both Tarmac and Gravel. The front adjustable version has a 16 mm piston shaft hollowed with a valve and jet that is externally adjustable. This one adjuster adjusts both compression and rebound with the use of a bleed system and also has a temperature compensating system. The rear shock has a 46 mm damping piston used together with a 16 mm piston shaft and has a similar external adjuster to the front.
* 36mm inverted front strut insert provides excellent lateral support
* Also available in Non Adjustable and Double Adjustable
* 46mm monotube steel body rear damper
* MODE upper mounts available separately (pictured but not included)
* Completely re-buildable and serviceable
Link to upper mounts: Mode 911 Front mounts # 911 343 002K1
Have a question regarding this item? Please use our Contact Us form or call (707) 938-5664 for Customer Service.