Performance Shock's Raceline suspension system for the Audi TTRS features Ohlins 36mm 'inverted' front struts and Ohlins TTX36 (ILX) rear dampers. This configuration is 2-way adjustable; 1-way compression and 1-way rebound (low speed adjustments for both).
The front inverted strut design, with large working cylinder diameter provides excellent lateral support while reducing friction. This is HOW struts should be made! The rear TTX36 ILX inline damper utilizes the integral reservoir that makes it very compact and easy to package. No longer is the balancing of reservoir damping ("can stack") to main piston damping required to avoid cavitation. With no reservoir valve, the internal pressure of the damper unit will be kept to a minimum with low hysteresis. The low amount of hysteresis results in excellent short stroke/high force performance. The Ohlins TTX range of shocks require very low gas pressure which considerably improves grip without any loss of damping performance.
This is by far the best suspension package that you can install in your TTRS period!
**SPRINGS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY**
Key Kit Features:
- Extremely broad external adjustment range Front (20 clicks bump, 40 clicks rebound); Rear (22 clicks bump/rebound)
- Low internal friction
- Direct damping response / low N2 pressure
- Inverted 36mm front strut
- TTX36/ILX36 'inline' rear damper
- Easy to access external adjustments
- Adjustment tools included
- Ground Control Front Camber/Caster plates
- PSi rear ride height adjusters allow quick adjustment and eases making spring changes
Camber plate/reservoir hose swivel close-up: PSi 'Raceline' Close-up image
Close up picture PSi 'Raceline' close up kit image
Rear ride height adjusters PSi Raceline rear RH adjusters image
**NOTE: THESE KITS ARE INTENDED FOR TRACK USE ONLY**
Have a question regarding this item? Please use our Contact Us form or call (707) 938-5664 for Customer Service.