Performance Shock's Raceline suspension system for the BMW E36 M3. Featuring Ohlins 36mm 'inverted' front struts and TTX36 (ILX) rear dampers. This configuration is 2-way adjustable; 1-way compression and 1-way rebound (low speed for both). The inverted strut design, with large working cylinder diameter provides excellent lateral support while reducing friction. The rear utilizes the TTX36 inline (Non-C/O) or piggyback (Race C/O). [***C/O rear kits are only recommended for cars with re-enforced shock towers, preferrably a caged vehicle.]
A major advantage with the TTX36 (ILX) inline damper is the integral reservoir that makes it very compact and easy to package. No longer is the balancing of reservoir damping ("can stack") to main piston damping required to avoid cavitation. With no reservoir valve, the internal pressure of the damper unit will be kept to a minimum. The low amount of hysteresis results in excellent short stroke/high force performance. The Ohlins TTX range of shocks require very low gas pressure which considerably improves grip without any loss of damping performance.
This is by far the best suspension package that you can install on your M3, period.
**SPRINGS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY**
Key Kit Features:
- Extremely broad external adjustment range Front (20 clicks bump, 40 clicks rebound); Rear (22 clicks bump/rebound)
- Low internal friction
- Direct damping response / low N2 pressure
- Inverted 36mm front strut provides more lateral support over conventional sized shafts used in strut applications.
- TTX36/ILX36 'piggyback reservoir' or 'inline' rear damper
- Easy to access external adjustments
- Adjustment tools included
- Ground Control Front Camber/Caster plates and rear upper mounts
Alternate kit image CLICK HERE
Rear Damper close-up image CLICK HERE
**NOTE: THESE KITS ARE INTENDED FOR TRACK USE ONLY**
Have a question regarding this item? Please use our Contact Us form or call (707) 938-5664 for Customer Service.