After numerous conversions, we have finally decided to offer a complete service, re-valve and spring update for serious track enthusiasts of the Elise/Exige. An excellent option for anyone who tracks their Lotus. Allows the ability to alter spring rates (typically increase) with standard Hyperco 51mm ID springs vs. the OE 46mm springs that come with the Ohlins kit. Simply send your dampers in and receive them back ready to bolt on the car!
Complete 'standard' service (teardown, ultrasonic cleaning of internal parts, replacement of internal wear items, assembly and dyno testing) ** Does not include pistons, bodies, rods or guide assemblies **
- Re-valving to proven PSi spec valving (custom valving also available)
- Spherical bearing (Aurora bearings) update in body end eye Removal of OE 'silent block' bushings, including stainless adapter bushings for spherical bearings.
- Hyperco 2.0"/51mm ID springs (front/rear)
- Custom 6061-T6 aluminum spring perch adapters from 46mm to 51mm
- Aluminum 51mm to 57mm coupler for rear (used with Helper spring)
- Eibach Helper Springs (rear)
Front Damper Picture PSi 'Raceline' Ohlins Lotus conversion image
Have a question regarding this item? Please use our Contact Us form or call (707) 938-5664 for Customer Service.